Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sometimes v3


I watch guilty pleasures like Revenge. It's really not that great. But maybe I've watched almost all the episodes? just maybe....

I'm glad it's cold outside because now I crave a bagel every morning

I wish I could just pay someone good money to coordinate everything for us to move to Dallas. Sometimes I love thinking/planning it all out. Sometimes I just don't want to deal with it anymore.

I love discovering unexpected movie gems like That Thing You Do.  Well, correction - my family owns it, but I hadn't seen it for 5 or 6 years, until I re-discovered it one Sunday afternoon.

I feel like a 5 year-old when the whole bag of Tootie Fruities is almost gone because I've been mindlessly eating it on the couch while absorbed in netflix. 

I feel like it's one of the world's great injustices when I can't blow-dry my hair in less than half an hour. There are cons to having a lot of thick hair - like when I go to bed with my hair wet and it is still wet when I wake up.

I write a blog post and realize that sometimes it might not be as funny as I think it is. But then I push publish anyway.

I feel inspired to be a better person when I read stories like this about good people. If you don't read anything else today, at least read this. Seriously, I was bawling at work when I read it. 


Photobucket
linking up here today!

No comments:

Post a Comment