Friday, March 2, 2012

Yes, I do act like I'm 13 sometimes.

Remember how girls in middle school/high school (and college....) write their name with their crush's last name? 
Well, I kind of maybe took that a step farther.
Right after (or maybe right before? I don't really remember the exact time. We did know we were going to get married though.) I made a whole bunch of different email addresses with my new last name/variations on it.
I honestly don't know what my logic was..... I guess maybe naive little me thought that I should save them now in case one of those was the one I wanted later. haha 

Did I tell anyone about this? Nope. 
Did I wait to start using them until after we actually got married? Mostly...
Did David just find out about this two days ago? yes.

 058-_DSC3574 038-_DSC3459

No comments:

Post a Comment