Wednesday, March 14, 2012

24

After searching for an appropriate "24th birthday picture" and not finding one I liked, I searched "24" to see what came up.
And this was one of the first images. 
Pinned Image
via

This cracks me up because this definitely is not how I feel.
As intimidating as this next year wants to be with the changes coming up in our lives, (graduation, moving hundreds of miles away for the summer, not knowing where we will actually be in 6 months, etc) it is not how I feel I think about everything.

I am excited for our adventures, and yet still trying to savor these last 2 months we have in Provo.
It's hard to convince time to stand still, but there are wonderful things that happen day-to-day at our house that I want to remember before life changes too much.

I feel so incredibly blessed to be where I am right now.
 It's not anywhere close to where my naive, 16-year old self thought I would be. 
It's even better.
I'm happier now than I ever dreamed I would be.
I'm even more excited for what 24 will bring.


No comments:

Post a Comment