We leave for Dallas tomorrow, bright and early. It is kind of exciting and kind of scary thinking about this.
This is a new chapter in our life - no more school. no more living in Provo. moving on to real life with a real job. possibly no more working for me (my chances of finding a job for 3 months with no weekends are quite slim.)
We've both never moved to a place where we would really be on our own. I don't think we have ever taken a trip just the two of us. We have always been with family and friends.
Although I am dreading the long drive, come Wednesday I will be very excited for this new phase of life.
We have LOVED being with family these past couple weeks. Like when the boys were giggling like 6 year olds over funny youtube videos and crying from laughing at home videos. It will be weird to not be so close anymore.
But life goes on. And it is exciting. :)

I'm so excited for you--and excited to hear how everything goes the first couple of weeks. :)
ReplyDelete