 |
| The temple just down the street from our house |
Last night was our last in Provo.Tonight we are moving out.
We'll be back, but I don't know that we will ever
live here again.
 |
| Meeting baby Charlee |
It's a little bittersweet. We both have such good memories of Provo.
 |
| Our new chapter! |
I remember not liking it when I moved here - the mountains were daunting and so unfamiliar to me. After I finally realized Utah was home (
here), we had so
much fun, met the best people, fell in
love and started a
new chapter in life. I can't help but think of how much we will miss it.
 |
| Beloved stadium |
Provo, you've been
so good to us.
 |
| graduation! |
But I am
really excited about what the future holds.
No comments:
Post a Comment