I sat down here with all intents to write something big.
I don't know why I expected that. Maybe because my head has been full of tidbits and tiny pieces of laughter I wanted to share with you.
Every time I open this blog to try and write something, all the smidgeons of ideas disappear. Maybe because the little glimmers of ideas come to me while I am not sitting at a desk.
And maybe that's the way it should be. Another reason why I'm tempted to give this thing up. I'm not so good at "being all inspiring" or whatever people write blogs for. So maybe I'll let you find yours somewhere else.
I don't know why I expected that. Maybe because my head has been full of tidbits and tiny pieces of laughter I wanted to share with you.
Every time I open this blog to try and write something, all the smidgeons of ideas disappear. Maybe because the little glimmers of ideas come to me while I am not sitting at a desk.
And maybe that's the way it should be. Another reason why I'm tempted to give this thing up. I'm not so good at "being all inspiring" or whatever people write blogs for. So maybe I'll let you find yours somewhere else.
you write a blog so that even when we are both crazy busy with life, I can read a little thought and smile and say, golly, that girls a keeper.
ReplyDelete