Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kinsey and Jenny, this one is for you :) :)

We bought a real ring this weekend!!!! I don't have it yet cause it's not ready but this is basically what it looks like:




I LOVE it.

and I was kind of sad I didn't get to leave the shop with it on my finger. So I guess the fake one will be retired sometime after Thursday! Even though this one is so pretty too!

We got SOOOOO much done this weekend. Everything "time critical". Which takes off so much stress from me. Hallelujah! Now back to focusing on school stuff. I will add more later. I have to give up the computer now. But since you asked, I figured you deserved this.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! That is awesome!! When is the date???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my very own post! I feel so special. The ring is beautiful! I can't wait to see it on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete