Everyone knows that Thanksgiving is pretty straightforward - lots of traditional food (turkey, pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, etc.....), but everyone's Christmas wish lists are different. We all want things that make us happy (or that we
think will make us happy).
All I
really want for Christmas is to have a good internship set up for David for next summer and to spend some quality time with the people I love (and to quit my job and just craft and sew all day long, but that is just a daydream).
But since half the fun of Christmas is making a list, here are some of my wants
(which, Christmas or not, I will probably end up going to buy them for
myself).
(in no particular order....)
1. This bed frame. It is actually plans for you to build your own. I want one to build one in black to match our dresser. Like really really really want to build one. (We just don't happen to have some of the tools that are necessary......)
2. Speaking of beds, I want new bedding. Just to change up what is on our bed to give it a new look. I'm looking for something bright and fun. Kind of like these:
3. A magazine rack, because all of our lids are just in a cupboard right now and sometimes it drives me
crazy.
4. This haircut!
(And I apologize, but I can't find the original source from Pinterest. I end up at twitter every time.) I want to keep my hair long, but I am getting antsy for something different.
 |
| via twitter? |
5. Juniors cheesecake. ooooh. Cheesecake. Why are you so bad for me? Remember
this post? My parents brought me one over the summer when Will got married. I died a little. It was wonderful. Definitely on my list of
what to eat on our NYC trip.
6. New make-up! Don't tell anyone but I've been using some stuff for 2+ years. I'm amazed that it is actually still going, but I definitely need new ones. I've looooved my bareminerals make up. Definitely on my list to get again. (I'm in the "medium beige" category for foundation, and I am always pleased with how it evens out my coloring. Plus their eyeshadow comes in colors that I love.)
7. Toms. The regular kind. and I wish I could get some of their ballet flats too! All images from
here.
8. This skirt/shoes. Maybe you have seen this on pinterest, but I WANT this outfit. I am
thisclose to just going out and buying material to make my own skirt. Red is kind of colorful for me. So I haven't yet. But what a perfect Christmas skirt!
9. A vacation with David! Did you know he and I have never been on a vacation
by ourselves?! Shocking, I know. We've always talked about places we are someday going to go, but I'm thinking a post-graduation vacation should be in the works. Here are places I think would be amazing/incredible/wonderful/fantastic to visit:
 |
| Again, no source. Thanks pinterest. But this is in Santorini, Greece. |
10. Scissors. To make my sewing experience a lot easier. I don't think kitchen scissors are quite making it.
11. A Clarisonic face washing brush. I've had my eye on this for awhile now. Just have yet to go and get me one.
12. One of these. HA. Just kidding. It's $4,410. A little too pricey to ever get. But look how pretty it is. LOVE.
13. This headband!
14. A nice
nice camera. which David said is so unreal of a Christmas list. I'm not allowed to put a picture up.
That's all I can think of right now.
But really. All I want is an internship we love.
What is on your must-have list?!
No comments:
Post a Comment