I think this title kind of sums up where I am right now with my blog. I'm trying to find a look I like, but nothing is the way I like it...... ugh. Plus it keeps doing weird things with my pictures, so if you can't see them or if they are weirdly huge, I apologize. I guess it's one of those days.
David comes back from Dallas tonight! I never knew I was such a baby on my own, but after not really having to be apart, I really miss it. But his trip to Dallas went well, so I guess I'm okay with missing him for a night.
His plane gets in at 9 which means I get to go walk around the mall (specifically the new H&M!) and buy Christmas presents. Also. I bought a bathing suit today from Jcrew. Normally $104, I got the top and bottom for $10. I love good deals.
Also.
David just told me he was hungry.
So I told him to go eat. Except my phone decided to tell him go war!
haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment