1. My sister asked what my "unreasonable" wants for Christmas were.... A baby, a kitchen aid, a car without squeaky brakes (even though ours are new, they still squeak. ugh), and a vacation! What are yours?
This is where I want to go right now:
 |
| no original source... anyone know? |
2. There is a
BIG test happening today. Please pray that the questions that are randomly chosen are
not on the HARD HARD side. Hopefully they are middle ground - at least there is a shot that way. I'm nervous right now. I'm not even the one taking the test.
3. I've been crocheting up a storm at work in my down time making Christmas presents. And now everyone at work is starting their own crochet projects. It's like an epidemic here!
Also, how about this CROCHET wedding gown?!?
I also really like this rug.
4. We (I) finally put up our Christmas tree at work. Which is good because I don't think we are going to do one at home since we won't be here for Christmas. Basically it was a pre-lighted, pre-decorated tree that I just had to drag in from the storage unit outside and somehow put back together while it was all still tangled together. But I definitely felt in the Christmas spirit while hanging up all the ornaments that fell off. I also have tried to convince my office that it really is okay to sit with the lights off and the tree on. But no one believes me.
And I really like this no tree Christmas tree.
5. Lately I've been putting french fries on my burger! It is so so good. You should try it. That was random I know.
It's finally friday!
Linking up
here with
E Tells Tales
I love the unreasonable wants, it would be fun to hear what everyone dreams they could have for Christmas. The coliseum is amazing! You should definitely go there. Also, I love the non-tree Christmas tree. I've wanted to do that above my kitchen table (hanging the ornaments from the light above my table) but I haven't found the right ornaments or the money to buy a bunch. ha. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHoly gorgeous wedding dress! Love it!!!
ReplyDeletethat wedding dress is beautiful, especially the back.
ReplyDeleteI am personally a fan of the rug and the no tree Christmas tree sounds like a great idea for my house. Kaiden has pulled our dinky fake tree over on himself twice. However, I think he now knows not to try and pull to standing on a tree...
ReplyDeleteLove that dress!!! Rome is on of my favorite cities!!! It is amazing!
ReplyDeletethat wedding dress is divine :) I love. &rome is beautiful :)
ReplyDelete