Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tidbits

I've slowly been going through some old stuff and trying to throw away as much as I could and I came across my old planner from 2010.  I LOVE having a planner. I write anything and everything in it.

Here are some tidbits from what happened in 2010:

"david jeffrey bean. i hope you know how much you mean to me" jan 19
ORDER WEDDING DRESS feb 8
Bowling (repeated lots of times throughout) jan 28
best night ever. jan 29
Engagements 4 pm @nuskin building - march 12 (Laura, we did ours on Friday too!)
graduation. commencement/convocation. april 22/23
Christian and Jamie  march 6
♥ NY. june 11
be done with independent study classes for graduation requirements july 21
BE AWESOME july 23    (seriously. this was written in my planner)
change name: byu/banks/license/car title july 28
jackson hole! august 20
Something I had written on a paper insert in one of the pages:
"I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet 
simple things of which are the real ones after all."
 Laura Ingalls Wilder

via




No comments:

Post a Comment