2. I've started (mostly in my head) going through all of our stuff in preparation for moving in 6 months. (Overachiever much? Not really. I just know I'm going to be procrastinating for a looong time. Headstart vs procrastination = maybe I come out even) I'm kinda sentimental about some things. It's been really fun to read some of the old papers I've kept. (more on that later)
3. We will be in NY in one week! I am getting more and more excited about going home. (read about some of our plans here and here).
4. We have lots of plans for the weekend. BYU vs Baylor basketball (so excited!), Jazz scrimmage, dinner with lots of family, church (and we are in nursery this week!) then a Christmas party. I have lots to get done tonight - lots of goodies to make, presents to finish, things to wrap.
5. I convinced David to let me buy and Xbox/Kinect. It's our big Christmas present for each other (which we have been using since Black Friday). It's pretty awesome. My favorite game is Dance Central. Here is one of my favorite pictures this week. (He will hate me for putting this up, but it just makes me laugh so much)
Happy Friday!


No comments:
Post a Comment