So I have to finish a homework assignment.
But my mind is not on it.
But my mind is not on it.
Rather, it is on the gorgeous sunshine from yesterday that I wish would stay forever.
It's not hard homework. Just long and boring.
So I'm procrastinating. But not for very much longer, I promise.
So I'm procrastinating. But not for very much longer, I promise.
I was just looking at gorgeous bouquets for an idea of what I want mine to be like.
So what do you think? Which is your favorite? Because heaven knows I can't pick.......number 1
in case you can't guess, I'm trying to go with a dark purple bouquet. (None of the lavender colored stuff, please.) But I'm thinking the last one is my favorite.....




i like the first one and the last one. :)
ReplyDeleteI really like the last one! who is doing your flowers?
ReplyDelete1 and 5 are my faves.
ReplyDelete