Does anyone know any graphic designers that want to create something for me? It won't be hard. I promise!!
It's for our wedding invites. I know what I want, I just can't do it by myself. Or if someone can let me know a way to do it by myself too, that would be great.
I'm realizing how non-creative I am. I just don't have the creative juices they do. Or the equipment. Or the knowledge.
Help please?
- Posted from iPhone
Hey Nat! My husband designed our wedding invitations and I think they turned out great! Do you have any idea what you want? I'm sure he would do it for you!
ReplyDeleteHey! Zac did ours and he is pretty good at graphic design stuff, so let me know if you want his number! Or maybe you have it... who knows! Andrea is really good at it too! love ya!
ReplyDelete