So the end of semester is coming up. SOON.Here's my to-do list from now until Monday:
school:
stats exam (maybe one of the hardest ones)
stats homework
chem exam (the hardest one yet!)
nutrition paper
nutrition readings/quizzes
history paper
doesn't sound like a lot.
But I'm starting to stress out.
Next week gets even more full with papers and tests. Oh man.
I cannot wait for the next 30 days to go by.
Dear Graduation,
I'm coming. Please don't go by without me. I'm hurrying as fast as I can. I already deleted facebook off my phone and have written everything out in my planner. I'm just waiting for my motivation and focus to catch up with me. But please please wait for me. I won't abandon you if you don't abandon me. Please. We are so close. We can do this.
I'm coming, please wait,

No comments:
Post a Comment