I'm not a fan of St. Patrick's Day. I am only wearing green because I think I get a treat in chemistry if I do. (haha - oh what I will do for candy. I'm like a little child.) But I couldn't think of a better title.
Anyways, we got to see some of our engagment pics yesterday! And I'm kind of in love with them so I'm putting some here.
(I'm sorry about the kissing photo. I just think it's a cool shot.)



Anyways, we got to see some of our engagment pics yesterday! And I'm kind of in love with them so I'm putting some here.

(I'm sorry about the kissing photo. I just think it's a cool shot.)


Anyways. They just make me happy. :) :)
OH.
p.s. I applied for graduation today!
Hallelujah.
OH.
p.s. I applied for graduation today!
Hallelujah.
Oh goodness, Natalie, there are all SO beautiful! I particularly love the top one and the second from the bottom. But they're all great. :)
ReplyDelete