Tuesday, March 9, 2010

shout hooray!

I get one of these this weekend:

Not the cake/presents/balloons specifically. But I get the birthday that goes with them.
I'll be the big 22.
Sometimes I feel old. But not very often. Sometimes I feel young.
But mostly, I feel the right age.
I think I'm supposed to be 22 now.
21 was a big year for me.
I had a lot of things happen - bought a car, had two surgeries, went to lots of school, went on a girls trip to hawaii!, got my best friend to agree to be my boyfriend, got an iphone, took boyfriend home for christmas, got a ring, got a sister-in-law and a new nephew.
So it's hard to think that 22 could possible be better than 21.
But I've got the feeling it will be.
And it makes me curious, hopeful and very very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment