Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pictures!!!!!


I hope you all enjoy these pictures because they took forever to put up. But it was ALL worth it! The wedding was so fun. And so so exhausting. So many fun things! And the BEST part of all this is that it gets to happen again in 2 months for ours!!!!

The gorgeous couple and their son. Fixing Drex's shirt.
So stinkin' cute!! They make a beautiful family. :D
This is their "You just kissed a boy - how do you feel?" face. haha
This is Jack. Jack is adorable and I CANNOT get enough of him. You will see more of him. :)
Jack and his daddy, Robbie, like to squish their faces together. SOOOOO cute.


Thomas was begging me for money.
Carol looked so cute. We tried to set her up with David's brother but they kind of just avoided each other today.
Love this pic.
Phillip claimed my sweater was shedding on him. And maybe it was.
Love this one too.
All the siblings. We just naturally segregate into boys and girls.
Goofy picture.
this one was a lot harder to do than it looked. we were all off balance.
The boys (minus Will).

Their GQ picture. And somehow Robbie ended up looking straight at me. haha
Christian and his new son! Drex is adorable.
And Drex adores Christian.

The girls.
Probably one of my most favorite pictures of the day!!!!
So so so happy for them!!

how can you not love this child?!

The reception was sooo long. It's a lot easier when you are not family. Because then you can leave when you want. Family has to stay to the end. So we took pictures, snuck cake, played some farkle and waited.
Oh, and Emma caught the bouquet. Go figure. I have never seen an eight-year-old DIVE for a bouquet before. But Emma always did like to pretend she was a big girl. She likes wearing my ring too.
And that's all because I got bored with taking pictures.
Such a fun day though. I am going to miss my family being here.
But they are coming back soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. When did Thomas get so OLD?! I remember him as my little sunbeam!! All your siblings are growing up...crazy how 3 years can change the little ones. Your parents look so happy! YOU look beautiful and I bet you are so excited for your wedding! Congrats Allreds!!

    ReplyDelete