Tuesday, March 9, 2010

blonde brownies?

So, I have a bunch of bridal magazines. And guess what.
Almost every model in them is blonde. I would say a good 99.9 % are blonde. And the brunettes in them just don't have good hairstyles.
I guess that means I can't really get married unless I dye my hair. Which sounds like a good idea in my head. But not on paper or in reality.
Want to see what I mean?? Here are the hair styles I like:
(as you will be able to tell, I am 75% leaning towards my hair up and 25% leaning towards it half up. I think the third one is my favorite.)



I am also stuck on whether or not to buy a "fashionable" headpiece or short veil (Kins- could I maybe borrow yours? If you don't want me to, that's totally fine. I completely understand. ) or use the semi-long veil I currently have. Any suggestions? My dress is already busy enough, so I'm just trying to find what I can that would complement it.
Any suggestions?
Or maybe I should just go blonde.

4 comments:

  1. Ex-nay on the onde-blay. I really like the 3rd and the 4th ones down.

    And don't feel bad about not finding any pictures of brunettes. If you want to feel better about it, try looking for redheads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't go blonde! Dark is so much prettier against a white dress! As far as a veil, best of luck! That was one of the hardest things for me to decide. I had two veils so that I could take pictures with both. i guess Kins did too! You know best! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brown is totally better. I love that third picture--that's so beautiful! But I have to admit, I think the second one is my very favorite. I've always really loved when girls have their hair down on special occasions. They're all gorgeous though--you're going to look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love #1 and #3 and the hair color you have now :)

    ReplyDelete