Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dear Wedding Dress,



Please hurry up and get in my mailbox. I already have butterflies in my stomach - ever since the moment I knew that you, specifically, were a real possibility and not just a figment of my personal fairy tale. I found you and felt the excitement rush over my body. Then the butterflies came. They remind me they are still in my stomach whenever I think about you and the process of getting you worked out to the point where I can actually wear you in 9+ weeks. I have wanted you for so long, and to have you be snatched from my ever-so-close grasp is a painful, heart-breaking thought. Yeah, you are a little nerve-wracking. Time is slipping away. So can you please slip into my mailbox?

nervously,
Natalie

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that dress is gorgeous! I don't know if this is technically wedding kosher, but I think you should post a picture of you wearing it when it arrives :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you, Nat :)
    And I better see some pictures...!

    ReplyDelete