Sunday, May 24, 2015

(3.24.2015)

(3.24.2015)

I can feel baby girl move so much lately! It's the fun little kicks right now and it is so so nice to be reminded of the miracle happening in my body. There is nothing like a baby kicking in your belly to give you perspective. 

She is most active when I finally sit down to relax at night. And when I'm singing Noah a song at bedtime. I guess she must really like the music because it happens practically every single night. It always makes me smile in the middle of the song. 

I'm at this really fun stage where I just feel lumpy. My belly sticks out but not enough to yell "baby!" More like "too much pizza!" Which is all good too. 

We were all sick last weekend and I had it 10x worse because of being pregnant. Thank heavens that is over with because the nausea is not one of my favorite symptoms. It is so hard to eat while sick. Really glad that is done with. Now if only the snow would melt and spring would decide to show up. That's a great way to end March in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment