It's been awhile since I've written a post like this. The second trimester was really really good to me and I was sad to see it go. But also happy because that means it is getting closer to being over!
I'm just barely crossing into the point where my body feels stretched and it is hard to get comfortable. And I still have 2 more months. I'm not sure where she's even going to go because I feel so stretched out already.
Helping Noah has gotten a little harder because my movements and positions are compromised. And he is heavy. So carrying him gets old fast as much as I don't want to put him down.
Still stuck in the name game. It's hard when I only like something for a few days before becoming disenchanted. She moves so much that I am getting really excited to have her be here already. And going by Noah's timeline (which isn't hers and won't happen) she could potentially be here in 7 weeks...... Maybe I'm not as ready as I think I am, now that I actually say that.
Our trip to Florida was the biggest thing on our schedule for the summer before she comes. Now it is just easy days and finding useful productive ways to fill our time.
I'm looking forward to Noah's swimming lessons (haha!) and picking blueberries!! Not looking forward to the unbearable muggy heat that I'm sure is just around the corner.
OH my goodness! Congrats! So excited for you guys! You will be great mama! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteOH my goodness! Congrats! So excited for you guys! You will be great mama! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteYAY YAY YAY!! So excited and can't wait to see her beautiful face!!
ReplyDelete