Completely stressed myself out. David is the voice of reason to my over-reactive hormones. He is a treasure and I still can't believe he's mine.
Because he was completely right.
Went in for my high tech scan and everything was completely NORMAL. Apparently she was in a funky position and the weird angle they were scanning at made the cord look like it was in the wrong spot the first time. They said it might even have just been a loop of the cord cutting across the placenta.
She pulled up the cord right away and was so startled to see it was right in the middle where it was supposed to be! Such a big big relief. I almost cried (thanks again hormones). But then I got to sit there and have another fun chance to see her wiggle and move and see all the little body parts growing and developing just like they should be. They even gave me a 3D shot of her face. I think she looks like Noah but it is really hard to tell.
Thanks, girlie, for just giving me a hard time but not really having an issue. This probably won't be the last time you joke around.
No comments:
Post a Comment