Here's the usual requested details:
1. Due August 1
2. It's a girl. (!!!!!)
3. Nope. No name yet.
4. We didn't MEAN to keep it on the D-L for so long, it just happened that way. There was no good time to make an announcement in the early days. And then it just got awkward later when people notice your bump and are terrified to even hint about it. (I don't recommend it. Make the announcements. They are so much more fun!)
Now that those are out of the way, let's talk about other things. Like how this pregnancy has made me so much more anxious than Noah's. Or how unexcited I am to have the last 10 weeks be during the hottest, muggiest (and buggiest!), uncomfortable months of the year. Or how girl names completely stump us. Or the fact that Noah and baby girl will be 20 months apart (only if she doesn't come more than 4 days early). Or how much I forgot what it feels like to be so connected to a little tiny human being and still not really know them yet.
Only 10 more weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment