Dear girl sitting next to me in the polka dot sweater,
You are dozing in class. Your nodding off and head bobbing is greatly amusing to me. Your ever so slightly noticeable snoring/heavy breathing is tolerable. However, you crossed the line when you put your head on my shoulder. I don't really make a good pillow. And, I don't even know you! But no worries. Your embarrassment at what you had done more than makes up for the uncomfortable weight you placed on my shoulder.
Thank you for the laugh. And, maybe go to bed a little earlier?
Haha,
Natalie
p.s. I even considered taking a picture of you to post on here, but I decided that would be too mean. My apologies for thinking about it.
- Posted from iPhone
haha! This happened to me at church yesterday...except it was the Bishop that fell asleep and Jutin was teaching the class. It was soooo FUNNY!!!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe that happened..on an airplane once the guy next to me laid his head on my shoulder...way awkward. i love your blog
ReplyDelete