Monday, March 22, 2010

Jenny, you understand this, right?

Following BYU basketball is an emotional rollercoaster. And not the fun kind. The kind that you get so hyped up about and you stand in line excitedly and nervously. And then once you're on the ride, it's one big mood swing. Up. And down. And up. And then a REALLY big down. The kind that makes you sad and slightly upset at the same time.
And guess what. It's a seasonal disorder. Not just a one time thing.
But hey, things are looking up. I have 3 tests this week, and I really do not feel like studying at all. But it's really sunny outside and I love it. I wish summer was here. Then I'd be swimming abd boating instead of riding the basketball roller coaster.
Oh and my bracket is completely ruined. Thank you Kansas, Georgetown and Villanova. Shape up next year, will ya?
- Posted from iPhone

1 comment:

  1. i understand completely. (ps- i love that the title of this post is a shout out to me!) :)

    ReplyDelete